How to enable location services
Enable Location Services on iPhones1. Go to Settings->Privacy->Location Services, click it
2. Location Services->Safari, turn it off then turn it on
3. Under Location Services->System Services, make sure all services are on
4. Go to Settings->Safari->Clear History
5. Go to Settings->Safari->Clear Cookies and Data
Enable Location Services on Android Phones1. click on the menu button(the button with 4 horizontal bars or square with 4x4 dots)
2. select "more", select "Settings", scroll down to find "Clear location access", click the right pull down button
3. select "OK"
4. Now go back to the web page you were trying to access, click the refresh button on the top right of the browser.
5. click the "Share location" button. You're done.